Welcome to summer parties in the garden. These dishes also fit if you want to invite many guests. You can easily multply all the recipes. Lay the table in your garden and enjoy.
1 bottle of cold white dry sparkling wine
1 liter orange juice
1 orange or lemon
1. Pour 1/2 cup of juice in each glass
2. Fill the glass with the sparkling wine
3. Decorate with an orange or a lemon slice
Marilyns melon salad
Combine watermelon into cubes, tomato slices, lettuce, cucumber, black olives, feta cheese into cubes, pine nuts, olive oil, salt, pepper and mix gently. Decorate with basil leaves.
Salmon in wraps
500 g grilled salmon in portions
800 g new potatoes
3 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons capers
1. Boil, mash potatoes and add sour cream
2. Flavour with salt and pepper, carpers and a little lemon juice.
3. Serve the wraps with mashed potatoes and grilled salmon. Decorate with char shots on top.
White bread or sourdough bread in slices
Put chevre cheese, walnuts and clear honey on top of the bread slices. Gratinate.
English summer dream
1 basket rasberries, strawberries or blueberries
1 soft pepper or sponge cake in slices
3 cups whipping cream
1 cup Turkish yougurt
1. Whip/mix whipping cream and youghurt together
2. Arrange berries, cream and sliced cakes into glasses.